Friday, November 06, 2015

Democratic Forum--Auditory Excellence


 If you want to hear policy at the adult's table then I paste for your enjoyment the questioning by Rachel Maddow the Great of the three Democratic candidates for the presidency. I have never seen or heard more professional, brilliant political programming than the one led by Rachel tonight.

It was a pleasure to listen to it and entertaining to boot. If you did not catch it on MSNBC I paste it below or you can get it on the Rachel Maddow online site. It was a gem and could not be more different from the Republican Barnum Bailey Circus. How anyone in this nation can even contemplate being Republican and worse voting Republican I will never know.


Listen to excellence here or below.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/democrat-forum-msnbc_563d4e8fe4b0b24aee4a7fc8

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/democrat-forum-msnbc_563d4e8fe4b0b24aee4a7fc8

No comments:

NOT ANYMORE

  I wrote this last week and for the most part sat on it because I did not want my writing to imply anything against Israel. As stated agai...