Monday, July 28, 2014

Why is the left silent?

My good friend sent me this: 

Facebook Post Sparks Deadly Violence Against Ahmadis in Pakistan

ISLAMABAD, Pakistan - A mob attacked and killed a grandmother and two children over a “blasphemous” Facebook post allegedly published by a member of their minority religious sect in Pakistan on Sunday. Police allege that Aqib Salim, 25, uploaded an “obscene and objectionable picture of the Kaaba [Islam’s holiest site] and a scantily clad woman" on the site.

One wonders where the humane left of center brigade is:

H
ere's the rest of the storyhttp://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/facebook-post-sparks-deadly-violence-against-ahmadis-pakistan-n166426

No comments:

NOT ANYMORE

  I wrote this last week and for the most part sat on it because I did not want my writing to imply anything against Israel. As stated agai...